• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dennis doing work@German Streetball Tournament

germanhawk17

vor 1 Stunde, kg01 sagte:

Ah, ok.  If I were them, I'd be moderately against it too.  He's the starter now, can't be coming back hurt or fatigued as his 'real' minutes are set to explode this season.

obviously its okay for hawk fans, but on the other hand he is growing into mr. basketball in germany now. If the sport wants to survive against juggernaut soccer, he has to represent. And sooner or later he will make this a topic and will choose a team that lets him play the important tournaments/qualifications. I believe the hawks will let him do that. Its not like we have a great talentpool that can easily compete with spain or france atm. But we might have it in a few years and he definitly wants to be a part of that. In germany its always nationalteam first and club 2nd.

• Like 1

vor 12 Stunden, rd79 sagte:

By the way, Dennis will skip playing for Germany this summer to get better preparation for his 1st season as a starter.

You`re right! I didn`t noticed the last announcement. I think it`s a good decision. Dennis can concentrate on working for the season and our nationalteam should be right without him against these opponents...

I hope so :D

2 hours ago, ATLien_ said:

Dennis looks alot more explosive. He's been working on his leaping off of one and two feet. In the words of the great orator Jar Jar Binks "Mesa lika that!" 

sidy