• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks/Suns BIG JUICY TRADE!

Ok I'm starting to sound like Kramer trying to sell Jerry Seinfeld's van but check it out!

Ive been enamored with Jared Dudley for a while. The guy looks like a perfect "bud" player. He's fundamental, a team player with a good attitude and durable for the most part. 

This trade not only helps our pathetic below 30% 3 point shooters like Thabo, Timmy and Baze, but it also shores up our defense with PJ Tucker who I've also wanted to acquire in the past. 

Ok so it not a BIG juicy trade but it helps us in a couple of departments we are having issues in.

Also, Dudley is shorting 45% from 3 which is good for 7th in the entire league, but he is in the Suns doghouse and wouldn't help a rebuilding team like that anyways.

IMG_7654.PNG

IMG_7655.PNG

IMG_7657.PNG

18 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

This trade not only helps our pathetic below 30% 3 point shooters like Thabo, Timmy and Baze, but it also shores up our defense with PJ Tucker who I've also wanted to acquire in the past. 

One can shoot and the other can play defense all for fifteen and Baze at fifteen for about ninety percent of the time this year has given us neither. So yeah. Got any sales pitches to use on them? 

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

One can shoot and the other can play defense all for fifteen and Baze at fifteen for about ninety percent of the time this year has given us neither. So yeah. Got any sales pitches to use on them?