• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Are we REALLY going to blow up a team in first place in the division?

swanlee

Yea sure we probably aren't going to beat the Cavs in the playoffs but does that mean we just scrap it all and pull an ATL Braves move trading all our young talent for draft picks then if those draft picks pan out trade those players before they earn bigger contracts, rinse and repeat? Yea the dual nature of the NBA sucks right now where the Cavs and Warriors control everything but I don't think that means you scrap a winning team and bide your time until they falter.

We have alot of new pieces this years and of course we were going to go through some ups and downs but this team does seems pretty capable once we gel. I'd also hate for us to finally get a decent center in Howard and then scrap it all trying to wait out the Cavs and Warriors.

Even if we don't win a championship I'd still want to watch some good competitive Basketball. What Braves have done the last few years have pretty much soured me on watching them again, they pretty much told current fans and season ticket holders to F off since they had no intention to be competitive for a number of years. They are still losing 90+ games a year so it's not like anything has paid off.

Trading Millsap and TH JR would be a death blow to this team and show that the team has no commitment to even be competitive the rest of the year.

Edited by swanlee