• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Over/under on when Trae picks up his mandatory tech suspension?

shakes

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Miracle? I know we haven’t fared well against Miami recently, but it’s not like they’re some juggernaut. They are a very beatable team. 

yea I'm sure they're very beatable for 15 teams out there who know how to respond when someone pushes them around, but we're talking about the Hawks here.  What have they done in the past year that makes you think the Hawks have anything more than a puncher's chance tonight?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, shakes said:

yea I'm sure they're very beatable for 15 teams out there who know how to respond when someone pushes them around, but we're talking about the Hawks here.  What have they done in the past year that makes you think the Hawks have anything more than a puncher's chance tonight?

Quin has seen Miami first-hand now a couple times and has time to prepare for this game. I think he comes up with a winning game plan. I also think Trae comes out with a chip on his shoulder after the article that dropped yesterday and has a big night. Go Hawks.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Quin has seen Miami first-hand now a couple times and has time to prepare for this game. I think he comes up with a winning game plan. I also think Trae comes out with a chip on his shoulder after the article that dropped yesterday and has a big night. Go Hawks.

so Trae didn't have a chip on his shoulder vs Miami all season after they thoroughly embarrassed him last year in the playoffs?    He continued to be crap vs Miami every game vs Miami this year, but now that some article came out he's going to all of the sudden find motivation to be angry with Miami?  

4 games, 3 losses....21/59 from the field  (36%)with 9.75 assists and 5.25 turnovers per game.

You need to take your narrative spinning machine back to the shop for repairs, it's busted.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Lmao you may be right and we may not win...but one thing's for sure - I'm going to get some good food and enjoy watching the game tonight. Play-in games are fun. Cheers.

on that we can agree!

• Like 2