• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How do you like the off-season so far?

NBASupes

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

We got younger which is a plus. 

I actually view this as a negative if we finish the season younger than we were last year.  I think we will need a more mature roster before we actually contend and was hoping to see us keep developing our young talent but also bringing in some more experienced talent to elevate the team.  But this is a "so far" review of the offseason.  DM signing is the best news so far as it takes one of the very biggest risks for us off the table.  (No possibility we lose DM for nothing, no possibility DM ends up wildly overpaid.)

• Like 2

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, AHF said:

I actually view this as a negative if we finish the season younger than we were last year.  I think we will need a more mature roster before we actually contend and was hoping to see us keep developing our young talent but also bringing in some more experienced talent to elevate the team.  But this is a "so far" review of the offseason.  DM signing is the best news so far as it takes one of the very biggest risks for us off the table.  (No possibility we lose DM for nothing, no possibility DM ends up wildly overpaid.)

It takes time to build...Last year should indicate that we aren't that close