• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Rattler is rattling back! (please read)

Hawksfreak

People say that Theo Ratliff doesn't want to be a Hawk well, those ppl are very wrong. Mr. Ratliff is expected to play some games at the SSPL this summer in his amazing cmoeback. This will be his first action since in Jan. vs the Raptors. 3 games played in a Hawks uniform in 1 and a half seasons! People are starting to give up on the former NBA leading shot blocker,but I'm not! To be honest I think he is going to be better then ever. Theo has been waiting for this moment to get back on the court in a Hawks uniform and not a suit. "I feel great!" Theo said to me 3 weeks ago. Just three words made me excited for the great Center. He still has 3 years left on his contract and he just purchaced a house. He plans to stay longer,and he has just got a baby girl. Sasha Ratliff! Things are going well for the Ratliff family and TR can't wait to get back. Once a Piston,Sixer and now a Hawk Theo Ratliff is ready to dominate once again! The

6-10 veteran says "I know we are going to be good!" in AJC a couple of weeks ago. JT says "It's the best news!" -Mike Pamfilis

RookieCamp_Day1_3.jpg