I'm so relieved

jezmund

Jason has and will play an intricate part of the success we have if we ever do experience some level of success. Personally I like the fact that the Hawks' name is coming up in trade rumors regardless if they are true or not just for the simple fact the Hawks are being active and looking around. But in reality, there's no one (at least I don't think) out there that we could get in return for Terry that would make as much of a difference that Terry makes for us, on and off the court. On another note, I don't hold much of a grudge towards Sprewell. I actually wouldn't mind him playing in Atlanta as long as he was happy to be here. I could live with a DG/Kukoc/Hendu for Spree/filler trade for sure. But that probably won't happen because NY needs a PG more than they need another slasher type player. If DG has truly improved to where he is going to get a nice contract next year, it would financially be smart to move him in a deal now. Believe me, I'm a Georgia Tech fan and I've always wanted for Glover to break out for us. I'd really like for us to trim down our roster though. Getting rid of Hendu would be huge in terms of making room for a player like Haslem who makes 10% of the money but probably almost as effective. I definitely wouldn't mind having this as our next season starting lineup though:

Jason Terry

Latrell Sprewell

DerMarr Johnson

Shareef

Theo Ratliff

Although Spree might have lost a step, so has Kukoc and Hendu right? I've seen some of you mention that trade for Spree that I did and that is why I'm talking about it. I just think that looks great on paper, maybe that's why it sikes me up a little about trades and similar stuff.