• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Don't Trade Dion...

emeans

I have read a lot of trade talk involving Dion Glover. I would not trade Dion for several reasons.

1. This is just his 3rd year in the league. 1 1/2 years of that he didn't play because of injuries. So he is just now probably getting the true feel of the NBA game.

2. He is an exceptional young talent that will get better and better.

3. He can score as a slasher. He doesn't really have a good jump shot but it is improving everytime I see him.

4. This should be his breakout year with the Hawks. I bet after this year (if they keep him), we will be very pleased with his production.

All I am saying is give Dion Glover one more year before we ship him away in a deal.

Yes I agree with you on this post, But Dion's weakness is one of the things the Hawks are looking plus scoring. Dion provides the scoring but does not provide the 3 pt shooting. Thats what DJ has, and thats why they like DJ more. 3 pt shooting is a gift and an art, is much harder to become a shooter than to drive in and take the rock to the hole. They also love DJ's height, but what they like best is his 3 pt shot. The coaching staff figures that DJ is only 22 years old and they can work with him on his dribbling skills and makie him have confidence that he can take the ball to the hole. With DJ out there they have another 3 pt threat other than JT.

I like Dion's game, and you are absolutely right, he has great skills and can score in bunches, he has been hurt the last 2 years and now is when he is getting very comfortable with the NBA, but he lacks the 3 pt shot, which is a must have for every 2 guard in this league.