• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

With our mid-level (or a portion), I suggest...

flava

hey gang,

with a market clearly favoring the owners, here are my thoughts on how to use our mid-level (or how to break it up)...

FULL MID-LEVEL

1. Rashard Lewis - if the Hawks haven't even sent out a feeler, they are incompetant. i'm sure there are a lot of other teams that Lewis would rather take the mid-level from (Houston, Dallas, maybe even the Knicks), but we should at least give it a shot. the kid would solve our SF problem - permanently.

2. Keon Clark - if we could lure Clark to the ATL, our front-court def. would be vastly improved. it would also give us the leadway to trade Nazr for someone like Miller. he's energetic and has hops - but once again, he'd probably prefer to take the mid-level elsewhere....

3. Donyell Marshall - might be a stretch for the full mid-level, but once again, a solid player who could get the job done at SF or PF. we should at least be inquiring...

A FRACTION OF THE MID-LEVEL

1. BRYON (don't call me Byron) RUSSEL

Russell is a hardworking SG/SF that would strengthen the rotation at that position. he can score and defend and would be a solid deal for around 3-4 mil a yr.

2. CHRIS GATLING

He's a lanky player that can play SF through C. He once averaged 25 ppg a season and has been shown no love at every team he's played for. he's the type of guy who would thrive with the Hawks by scoring and rebounding. i'd give him $2.5 a year

3. KEVIN WILLIS

For $1-2 mil a year, Willis would bring size and experience to a young team. we really need a seven footer, even if its only for 12-15 minutes a game.

I'm sure i forget some good players, but I really think any of these quys could really help the Hawks by providing strength as a starter or off the bench.

flava