Sat Feb 5 INDIANA 7:00 p.m.*^

Sat Mar 5 PHILADELPHIA 7:00 p.m.

Sat Mar 12 GOLDEN STATE 7:00 p.m.*^

Sat Mar 26 TORONTO 7:00 p.m.*

Sat Apr 9 MINNESOTA 7:00 p.m.*^

Sat Apr 16 CHICAGO 7:00 p.m

*=Chick-Fil-A Group Nights

^=Gospel/Christian Concerts

Above are the Saturday games from Janurary fwd. I included prices before I am still not sure what you guys want to do as far as a party room or just seats. There is a $100 non refundable deposit. I am going to set up a paypal account (if anyone knows how to do this please save me the research and let me know)I am going to start of with the $5 dollar deposit. Wich is non refundable so that they can hold our seats. She says that she is working on making us a banner so that the camara crew can focus on us during the game.

In addition, our group can host a meet & greet at Headlines Bar & Grill in the arena. The cost would be $10 per person (in addition to the ticket). They will have the option of hamburger, grilled chicken sandwich or pasta. Each meal includes a side item and beverage.

I wanna get this started but I don't wanna do this if we are not going to have the turn out to support it. So far I feel like we can get about 10 to 15 people is this right or is most of us just not saying anything?

Let me know guys what you wanna do.