• Current Donation Goals

• Raised 390.00 USD of 700.00 USD target

JT or Dickau

Recently there have been quiet a few post about the possible trade of JT and the starting pg position be handed over to Dickau and i'd like to know why. It seems like a lot of us are ready to run JT out of town when all he has done for is be a constant leader on the court, role model for younger fans, and also one of our only scoring threats. What has Dickau done for us.....nothing because he hasn't even played in an NBA game yet. All we know about Dickau is that he was a good college player. How many good college players have come to the NBA touting that would be the savior of a week team only to have there bubble bust by the end of the first season...do the names Harold "Baby Jordan" Minor, Christian Laettner, or Kwame Brown come to mind. I'm not bold enough to say that DD will not be a good player in the NBA because I don't know, but what I do know is that JT has proven he can play at this level....I really hate to see this much talk about a trade when JT's supposed replacement hasn't even touched the ball in a actual NBA game yet.