• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

3rd day at Reef's Camp!******

Hawksfreak

The good news is today our team went 2-1 with some trades we made! I was about to be traded for this teams best player but coach wants me to stay! Mohammed Abdur-Rahim is the one that wanted me on his team! As you all know Coach Mo was the leader in Wheeler's championship team this year! he said "Dickau,I'm gonna get you!" I had some mayjor performances today my first game was my best! I almost had a triple double! 10 points 7 assists and 12 boards! My second game I had 12 points 5 assists and 5 boards! The third game I score 18 points with 3 assists and 5 boards! We beat the best team! We made some great trades today that made our team way better! My anckle is getting better I had to wear a brace today,but I think it was lucky! Dion Glover and Dermarr Johnson came today and joined us! DJ is one of my best friends on the team! DG just played around with me and teased me but he still cool! DJ said "Mike,what happened to your voice?" My voice was gone today because I was yelling a lot! Well,I did great today JT is defenitly gonna be here tommarrow! I'll put an article tommarrow!