• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Former Hawk Kevin Willis wants to make a comeback!

Hawksfreak

Former Atlanta Hawk and long time bech player Kevin Willis wants to be a Hawk again. "I want to come back.", the former Hawks says. Kevin was on the Hawks in the days when Doc,Nique,and Spud took over. He was a spark off the bench and really helped back in the good old days of the Hawks. "I love the frachise!", He says excited. He has spent the past year with the Houston Rockets. Kevin has been with tons of teams and has tons on experience. The Hawks need a guy with years on their bench to provide leadership coming from somewhere but the starting lineup isn't his place. He has been following the Hawks all summer and is trying to get back in a Hawks uniform. The new one! The Hawks have been talking to him all summer long and it looks like they have something going. If he wants to come let him because he can bring us a lot of experience and spark coming off the bench. in his years he has energized his teammates whether they are losing or winning. A guy who has always kept a great attitude and the pasion for the game! It looks like we'll get him,but will the deal work out? ~Mike Pamfilis

With no disrespect to big Kev...This isn't exactually the HUGE

news I'd like to be going on right now.

But if he signs for the league min I think we should give him a

shot since Leon is gone.