• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We could have used Sura this year....

TheDude

i know he has his nagging injuries but he was solid for us last year and is solid for Houston this year..we could use that outside shot and overall hussle game...that time of work ethic is good for our young players also..

but i'm a FSU homer so I'll always like Sura....makes me think of WHATIF he had not had those nagging injuries and had gotten more playing time earlier in his career...

what would you do with Sura? Take Time away from Chill (now, as Sura was injured for the first part of the year with something that would have happened even had we resigned him) and further decrease our outside shooting?

your post made it seem like Sura can shoot the three...he can't. worse at it than Delk, Chill, hell, maybe Josh Smith too....

that type of player is great, and believe me, we all loved him last year...but I simply dont see what he would bring to this team right now. Barry's also playing quite a bit out in Houston...but he couldnt crack the rotation here...bc he simply didnt fit in to what we were trying to do and where this team was headed, this year and in the future.

Sura's in the same boat.

i agree..i thought the mcgrady yao connection would be nasty..mcgrady was injured last night but Yao hasn't played consistently up to expectations..i think it'll get better as time goes on for the team to get used to playing with each other..the worse thing they could do is fire VanGundy too early..