• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Individual Statistical Prediction

Playoffs03

Here is mine, straightly from last season + slight modifications.

Starters:

Theo 10pts 7.5reb 3.0blk 50%

Reef 20pts 9.0reb 4.0ast 48%

Big Dog 20pts 6.0reb 2.5ast 1.2stl 46%

Slim 10pts 4.0reb 1.5ast 1stl 42%

JT 17pts 3.0reb 7.5ast 1.8stl 44%

Bench:

Nazr 7pts 7.0reb 0.5stl 0.5blk 46%

Dion 10pts 3.0reb 1.5ast 1.0stl 43%

Dan 6pts 1.5reb 5.0ast 0.8stl 44%

total 100pts 41reb 22ast 45%FG

thoughts?

PF:Shareef-23.1PPG 9.3RPG 3.4APG 48%fg

SF:Robinson-20.6PPG 6.5RPG 46%fg

C:Ratliff-10.1PPG 8.9RPG 3.2BLK 50.2FG

PG:Terry-15.6PPG 3.2RPG 7.8APG 42.6FG

SG:Johnson-10.2PPG 4.1RPG 1.1BLK 41%fg

The general consensus of the board seems to be that JT's numbers will slide, but I think GRob is going to affect Reef more than he will JT, and infact I believe it's JT's #s that will jump. MY predictions run this way:

Reef: 18ppg, 10.5 rpg, 1.7 bpg, 1.3 spg, 3apg

Theo: 10 ppg, 8rpg, 3.7bps

Slim: 12ppg, 1.2spg, 1.6bpg, 4rpg

GRob: 21ppg, 6rpg, 2apg, 1spg

JT: 20.5ppg, 7apg, 2.4spg

My logic is that neither Reef or GRob are classically clutch players and in late game situations we'll see more of Cap'n Crunch, more open this year than ever with the opposing Ds locking down on the frontcourt. JT will still look to pass early as he always does, then get his in crunchtime, just like last year, only this time it'll be alot easier with attention on Reef and the Dog. We might even see an AllStar bid for JT this year.

The Bench:

Glove: 9ppg, 1.5apg, 2rpg

Naz: 8ppg, 5rpg

Dickau: 5ppg, 3.5apg

CC: 5ppg, 3rpg

Hendu: 6ppg, 4rpg

Glove will flourish as most likely 6th man, his D wont be such as issue in a backup role, he'll be our microwave. Ditto Nazr, his weaknesses were horribly exposed as a starter, but he'll be high quality as our first bigman off the pine. Dickau will have an easy task for his rookie campaign, Glover or Naz, that's all he needs to know.

The questionables:

Haslem: Is there space for him? Will Pete dump that expiring contract like we all hope we will? with Hendu and his inability to stay healthy as our sole backup at the 4, I think Haslem could be an x factor for us

Junkmail: return to sender...

Ira: Will he or won't he? Who cares??? True he did good things for us last season, but those things could be duplicated by almost any given CBA'er, and for the money he's reportedly asking, I'll pack his bags for him. We already have one overpaid backup at the 3, if CC goes down, we'll be back to 10 day contract backups, which is'nt so bad considering that's where we found the Newbilizer in the first place.

To sum it up we look eerily like the Mavs of the East. By my figures we should get in around 114ppg, starters and bench, which seems high, but we'll probably give up a Mavs-like 110-115 ppg. I think we should compete for the 4th-6th seed and progress to the 2nd round. All Star predictions: Theo-starter, JT-bench, GRob is'nt well rounded enough to be a premier All Star unless the East is very weak or another All Star candidate goes down, Reef's offense will suffer at the hands of the Bigg Hogg, but don't look to Reef to pi$$ and moan over it, he's a team guy and will use the opportunity to pick up his defense and rebounding, might even make the All Stars again instead of Theo or JT, but definitely won't start. 45-37, playoff bound, a 12 game improvement over last year's 8 game improvement. Those are my predictons smile.gif

Theo: 9 pts, 8 reb., 3 blk.

Reef: 19 pts, 8 reb., 3 dimes

Big Dog: 20 pts, 6 reb.,2 dimes

D.J.: 10 pts., 5 reb., 3 dimes

J.T.: 17 pts., 6.3 dimes, 1.5 stl.

Bench:

dickau: 8 pts., 4.2 dimes, 18.4 min.

Nazr: 7 pts. 7 reb.

Henderson: 6 pts., 4 reb.

Glover: 6 pts., 3 reb., 2 dimes

this is very interesting, seems like everybody thinks that the arrival for big dog will affect either shareef or jt's stats, and nobody think that big dog's number will be affected much. the question is will he gets the same amount of shots he had when he was in milwaukee?