• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ESPN Insider

belonj

Do you not realize that if someone gives you their insider login and password, you instantly have access to their credit card information. I subscribe to espnsider and I'll be happy to post any article you request, but I'm not supplying you my login information. I might as well sign a blank check and send it to you.

What else strikes me as odd is that your first & only post is requesting peoples personal information. mad.gif

Quote:

Do you not realize that if someone gives you their insider login and password, you instantly have access to their credit card information. I subscribe to espnsider and I'll be happy to post any article you request, but I'm not supplying you my login information. I might as well sign a blank check and send it to you.

What else strikes me as odd is that your first & only post is requesting peoples personal information.
mad.gif

Sorry no harm was meant by this. Just interested in some of the info for my NBA pool. I didn't know peoples personal info would be open. Thanks anyway, it just frustrates me that i cant get into it, i thought the idea behind internet was that it is public and free.

J. Smith 4 prez.