• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Quotes about Bogut

Nicholasp27

"Andrew Bogut is one of the most versatile true seven footers we have ever seen in the college game. He has all of the perimeter skills that foreign players bring to the game today, but what separates him is his toughness and strength in traffic . He is a rare find because of his true size, skill set and competitive-warrior mentality he brings to the game. He is a pro playing the college game, destined to be a top 10 pick in the NBA Draft."

- Jimmy Dykes, ESPN

"Watching Andrew Bogut brought back memories of another player of Serbian descent I watched in the early seventies, Hall of Famer Kresimer Cosic. Like Cosic, Bogut is a highly skilled big man who plays with a flair that few, if any guys his size have on the collegiate level. He's a pro waiting to happen. The game I saw he was matched up against Arizona's Channing Frye. Based on that game, Bogut is the more advanced of the two players. This is a player that has a huge upside and will be a solid player on the next level. As adept as he is at scoring and rebounding, his most outstanding skill is his ability to pass the basketball. Andrew Bogut brings the total package to the table, he is refreshing to watch."

- Marques Johnson, Fox Sports Net

"Andrew Bogut is definitely a player that will play at the next level in my opinion. His numbers, his shooting percentage, he's a good passer and shot blocker . He will be one of our primary concerns."

- Lute Olson, Arizona Head Coach

"Double-figure points and rebounds came naturally, but the buzz was about his passing skills. Bogut might be the best-passing big man since Bill Walton ."

- Lew Freedman, Basketball Times

while diesel will blindly bash bogut no matter what, the point is that EVEN IF bogut is an okur/kandiman, at least he is an okur/kandiman that can PASS...

that right there makes him a bmiller/divac...which is damn good, especially these days

and neither bmiller nor divac have ever been compared to duncan offensively...