• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I know I will get picked on for this but..

Blunt91

I think some of youshould rethink your opinions about Slamball on TNN. I know when I brought up this topic a few weeks ago the general agreement was that it wasn't good. Well I wasn't too inmpressed with it the 1st week,in particular the 1st game in the show but the show has started to pick up in the last few weeks. Some of you don't like it because you are comparing it to regular basketball,which is wrong to do. It is a blend of Basketball,Hockey and a little football in one. The best player to watch is Stan Fletcher, he has some crazy Dunks.

All they do is go back and forth dunking on one another and from what I saw there isnt anyone doing some serious hitting. No ways its like football or hockey without hitting. The only even remotely interesting part to me is when someone blocks a dunk, thats pretty cool......other than that this is worse than the XFL. At least they had hottie cheerleaders and the King.

Well as far as the part about it being stupid that is your own opinion. If you had of watched it last night you would have seen that there was some hard hitting,maybe not as much as you would want but there was some. It isn't "Smashmouth" play like the XFL, they are catering more to the flashy Dunks and sweet shooting and passing than anthing else. The show is only on for 1hour on Saturday nights at 8p.m. and a replay at 12midnight.I guess if a persong thinks it will be a full contact sport then they would be dissapointed but it to me is still entertaining. My favorite team is the STEAL. They have two guys who could be the Steve Nash and Michael Finley of Slamball. One is a great passer and the other a great Dunker.