• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Question about Kandi-man

RLHawk

Maybe it is just me and I may even be different if I could earn millions of dollars for decades, but what is the kandi-man buying form Odom? I think the 2 of them have been spending too much time in the locker room together.

He says he will not play for less money than Mike bibby got. (7 years 80 Million). That is $11.5M / year for 7 years! I will give him that if he wants the money, he is at least in the right position to get it (Center is the highest average salary position). But htis guy is not close to a Max player. His only hope is to become a free agent next year and take the money from one of the teams that hopes to get Duncan or someone and fails. (like Chicago did a couple years ago).

He reminds me of Erick Dampier. He scores about 10 a game, pulls down about 8-9 boards and blocks about 1-2 shots. He does have a centers body, but that is what it is. His offensive game is suspect (43% shooting). This guy is not a great center and to pay him like his is is just plain stupid. He may not even be top 10 Centers in the league.

the obvious guys are better than him (Shaq, Theo, Campbell, Duncan or Robinson, Divac, Deke (maybe for another year or so))

I would contend that he is in the league of Dampier, MacColloch, Brad Miller, Dale Davis, LaFrentz)

The guy is a $6-7M player. If he gets the max from the clippers, they will never be what they could become.

I agree with you but people were also probably saying the same thing about Mike Bibby before he put on the show in the Western Conference Semifinals, and he probably would not have gotten close to as much money as he just signed for (7 year - 80.5 Million) a few days ago.

Yea, he probably isn't one of the top 10 centers in the game, but then again was Bibby solely on every one's top 10 pg's list before last year? Or when he was in Memphis/Vancouver?

Not disagreeing with you, just throwing a thought out there.