• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Help! Got an Offer from the Clippers GM!!

jaywalker72

So we'd be left with

Odom/Ira

Nazr/Hendu

Shaq/Leon

DJ/DG

Dooling/JV

I'd do it just for laughs. How often do you get a chance to trade for Shaq.

I'd do it and then I'd trade Shaq/Dooling to Toronto for Carter/Clark/Williams.

Even if Shaq only plays a couple more years, that would give us a two chances to win a championship. We could lineup:

Shaq

Nazr

Kukoc

DJ

Odom

That is definitely a win now kind of team. Toni and Shaq could leave in a couple of years and we would have plenty of caproom to rebuild with. I like it!

Hell, I'd do Odum for JT/CC and no draft pick or Dooling, thats all gravy baby.

We get a potential all-star in Odum, get rid of problems in JT and CC. One's perenially hurt and the other is Calvin Murphy.

We get a PG with good size, range and youth. A PF and at 12 a very serviceable player.

Someone is going to fall: Wagner, Tskitishvilli, Woods, Jeffries or Gooden. I'd take any one of them.

If they all go: Rush, Prince, C.Jeffries, Williams, Dickau.

Screw upside - with the most polished player available that can contribute now.

and grab a lower 1st rd. pick and package the 12th and a future 1st and get that SF we need.

If not Prince with that lower pick, try Jason Jennings on for size. Its odd not having a legitimate 7fter on the team after all these years.

JT is awesome and I hope he retires a Hawk. He is has far more PG skills than Murphy ever did plus he can score. JT is likely this franchise's PG for a long time and that is GREAT as far as I'm concerned. I agree that odom is a great talent and that is why I would do the deal but i certainly don't see JT as a "problem" at all. In fact, he is a HUGE asset!