• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Help! Got an Offer from the Clippers GM!!

jaywalker72

I say yes that we do it because Odom is the most dynamic SF in basketball and could run our team, which would allow us to trade down a little and draft a PG. Dooling has the ability to potentially run a team also, but if we could throw in our 2nd rounder/resigned JV for resigned McInnis also I would feel much better.

I LOVE JT and I hope he retires a Hawk but I don't think I could turn that deal down. We would lineup:

Theo/Nazr/Leon

SAR/Hendu

Odom/Kukoc/Ira*

DJ/Glover

Dooling/E-Mail/JV*

*would be signed contingent on a deal being made for where multiple players were moved.

I would either take the best player available at #12 (Hilario, Jefferies, Wagner or Borchardt) or try to package the #12 pick with Nazr/Kukoc for a top PG or SG.

it would suck to lose him, but Odom is just too damn good and I am tired of seeing Crawford hustle his arse off only to get hurt all the time, plus Dooling has some potential. If we could get Hilario at the 12 spot also it would be a Godsend.

Daniels can jump but can't run a team.Tony Parker took the starting

job from him averaging 4APG.That says alot.Basically what I am saying

is they aren't starting PG's.That is why Daniels is a bust(3rd pick one

year)and Dooling will be a bust also.

I'd do it. A 12th pick and a former top 5 (I'm pretty sure but cant remember exactly where Odom was drafted), for a former 10th, and a (pardon the expression) scrub. JT is the heart and soul of the Hawks as we know them, but the potential is too much to pass on.

He may not be a Jason Kidd type PG but I think he will be a very explosive player once he gets more experience. Besides, he won't have to be a pure PG with Odom on the floor as Odom would be one of the best PGs in the NBA if he were placed in that position. More than likely however, Odom would be a point forward and the offense would be run through him. I'm sure San Antonio would MUCH rather have Odom at SF and Daniels at PG versus what they have now with Parker at PG.

With a potential lineup of:

Theo/Nazr/Leon

SAR/Hendu

Odom/Kukoc/Ira*

DJ/Glover

Dooling/E-Mail/JV*

I would look for a big (Hilario, Jefferies or Borchardt) or possibly Kareem Rush based on who is likely to be available at 12. I like Rush as possible insurance for DJ and DG. I don't think a PG worth taking will be available at 12 unless Wagner drops for some reason. If he did, I would take him without hesitation. I think 12 is a reach for Williams or Dickau.

In addition, because Odom is so versatile, I wouldn't rule out taking a SF like Tskitishvilli or Butler (no way he drops that far) if they were to drop for some reason. Odom could definitely play SG.

That leaves us with JT/DJ/Ira/Hendu/Shaq

In real life we would do that probably even though we

would only have two good players right now in the

starting lineup.

Shaq has maybe 2 years left in him before he calls it quits prematurely, so there is no way I would do that. Not to mention we are left with JT and Shaq, eeeggaadds thats sickening to think about......with no Phil or Kobe, Shaq isnt winning the title. Thats far too much to give up for Shaq Diesel.