• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The best Al trade anyone has come up with yet

hotboyj

We all know the Lakers want Curry.

We all know the Bulls wouldn't mind having Harrington.

The whole damn world knows we could use a good big man.

I say have Chicago sign Eddy Curry to a guaranteed 4 year 28 mil a year contract, and trade him to the Lakers.

Then have the lakers trade Chris Mihm to Chicago and Andrew Bynum to Atlanta.

We trade Al Harrington to Chicago, and Delk to the Lakers.

Chicago gets good value on someone they may have let go freely.

Lakers get their dominant big man to help Kobe, along with more help in their very thin backcourt, and still have a future project in Kwame.

Atlanta, well we get Bynum, who has potential, size, strength, athleticism, supposedly good footwork and jumper, and is not even 18 yet.

This should please all Hawks fans, b/c we all were waiting to get rid of Harrington, but this time it isn't for someone's scraps.

Every team gets a problem solved.

I don't know if the numbers match up, but then we would just have to throw in fillers to make it work.

i think Harrinton and delk is TOOOOOOOOO much for bynum

"This should please all Hawks fans, b/c we all were waiting to get rid of Harrington, but this time it isn't for someone's scraps."

i really dont believe that either -- most logical fans i've seen would like to keep harrington and see what we can make of him and his combo w/ the team.

am i crazy to think that?!?

Al is our best player and only post scorer. Why would we trade him for a project? Trading Al for Curry is a risk cause of Curry's heart BUT Curry will bring the low post scorer we lose with Al. Al is also a risk because of his chronic knee problems. Its a risk for risk trade. Bynum is a probable flop. P.S the Bulls writer on real gm thinks the Curry to Atlanta deal is heating up again.