• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jerry Stackhouse traded to Washington for Rip

Dumars is no fool.He knows what he is doing.

Hughes

MJ

Stackhouse

Leattner

Heywood

They have us at SG/SF but the fact is that

SG is MJ which makes alot of difference

with

Bryon Russell

Lue

Jefferies

Thomas

Kwame Brown

They have a better bench aswell.

We are in trouble.

Gotcha. I still say it helps us since it knocks Detroit out. If Jordan plays alot this year I think Washington contends with or without Stack. If Jordan isnt healthy this year I still dont see Stack being enough to make Washington a concern plus now Stack's loss weakens Detroit so we beat both teams to a playoff slot.

What if Detroit goes with:

PG:Chuncy Billups

SG:Tyshaun Prince

SF:Richard Hamilton

PF:Cliff Robinson

C:Ben Wallace

Hubert Davis

Corless WIlliamson

Jon Barry

Rodney White

Rebraca

Chuky Atkins

That isn't that bad of a team.

That's a team full of role players...and is no where near the team we are capable of being...if Theo plays 70 games we will make the playoffs period! If Jordan plays and stays healthy the full year they will challenge .....but I still think we can be a better team...their 4 and 5 spots don't scare me at all. I think this hurts Detroit more than you realize. Let's see what Rip can do when he HAS to carry the bulk of the scoring load night in and night out....! Damn, I am ready for this season!!

I wanna see how he plans out. Stackhouse was the first and second option on the DETROIT OFFENSE- lol.

IMO, washington got a GREAT DEAL and detroit could have done better.

Wheres the offense going to come from now? Billups is not a FIRST OPTION type scorer, hes a 2nd option type player.

Prince is a rookie, will make a lotta mistakes. I dont see him doing more than 14 ppg (at best, this year).

Wallace will be lucky to put up 12 ppg. Old Cliff Robinson is only getting older.

HAMILTON will be the MAN for detroit! I wanna see if he can handle this pressure and take them to a higher level- this should turn out interesting! Will he fold up under pressure as the #1 scoring option... or is he a superstar waiting to happen? we'll find out!

HOTLANTA, this doesnt hurt us in ANY WAY. The way i see it

Pistons- strong team now turned a little weak

Wizards- weak team now turned a little stronger

it balances it out. They are both Eastern Conference teams...

this trade doesnt scare me and shouldnt scare the hawks smile.gif

To me, if Wallace had A DECENT OFFENSIVE GAME... he'd be top 3 center in the league RIGHT NOW. But the fact is, his offensive is worse than NAZR MOHAMMED's. In fact, i think Wallace is one of the worse offensive starting centers in the league... but his DEFENSIVE IS INCREDIBLE!

The guy is a MONSTER!!!!

just for his defense, hes ranked top 7 Centers in the league... maybe TOP 5. only if he could learn some POST MOVES instead of getting only TRASH POINTS (the putbacks, layups, dunks, etc)

Ben Wallace is horrible on offense.You say

Detroit has no allstars.True...but Theo is not

a true allstar...He is pretty close to a role

player...He doesn't score alot and he can't

pass or get steals.He is pretty much just a

shotblocker.Both these guys are role players.

Rip might approach allstar status this year IF

he improves his passing.Maybe Joe thinks that

Billups is a great PG?

However Richard Hamilton is alittle overrated

in he cant create his own shot/rebound/pass

and he can't drive to the basket.He isn't as

talented as JT.

JT can take it to the hole more/create his

own shot and he rebounds just as good as

Rip(despite being 5 incehs shorter)and is a

better well rounded player and he gets more

steals than Rip.

Rip is just a shooter coming off screens and

43% shooting is still nothing to brag about.

Rip Hamilton is a solid player but Stackhouse is better plus he has an ending contract and Rip will be looking for an extension. In addition, does this mean that the Pistons would rather have Rip than Wally? I thought that proposal was on the table at one time this summer. I don't really see a lot of difference between Wally and Rip though and Rip doesn't have the attitude questions that come along with Wally. Oh well, I guess we'll have to look at the Wizards as an obstacle to our playoff hopes as well.

Rip is essentially a young Reggie Miller without the three point range or the ability to flop. Say what you will, but Miller's got flopping down to a science (Vlade's the second best at this). Similar to Allan Houston too, but again, without the 3ball range...I'm not sure if he's all-star quality, but he's definitely a good player. Big risk by the Pistons...big risk.