• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How bout them Hokies!!!!

Diesel

• Premium Member

Marshall wasn't bad. That QB they have is REAL. Sturt will be very happy with Marshall if they can get through that schedule. Their defense was good too. I'm disappointed with the Hokie offense but when in doubt, give it to Suggs.

One other note, maybe the Falcons ought to think about getting some special teams players from the Hokies. Maybe some offensive linemen too. M. Vick can put in a good word!!!

VAtech needs to watch out for A&M, they better not sleep on them. I like watchin VAtechs running game and special teams so much, and i like ronyell whitaker and dangelo hall. I think I want them to go to the Fiesta Bowl. Theyll have to beat miami for that to happen though. They really have a tough schedule this year. they killed a few top 20 teams, Marshall and LSU. A&M is ranked. and they still got miami. Since they're in the big east, im assuming they play Pitt. Thatll be tough, Pitt can play some D and they got 2 good WRs. Plus, they got a young QB who mite could be effective against them. I hope they go undefeated though