• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mike's (not Diesel's) top 5 ways to restore the...

Hawksfreak

lineup. How about this lets trade JT/Reef/Big Dog for Vince Carter!!!!!!!!!!! Allllllright! LMFAO! Diesel I'm not making fun of you but we don't need to trade anybody on our team we need to try to pick somebody up. If you lose a player it doesn't meen you should go out and trade a good BU like Nazr to get a decent SG. We have many ways to fix this.......

1. Make Dion the starting SG

2. We could pick up Pepe Sanchez nobody even knows about him now even when he was the main reason Argentina beat the USA

3. Make E-Mail the starting PG and put JT in the SG slot.

4. Pick up a SG like Ron Mercer,etc.

5. Go take a look at some SG in Europe,Yugaslavia,Spain,Italy,etc.

As you see there are many more ways to fix this then to trade away some of our important players.

• Premium Member

Mainly stuff you don't know you think nobody else knows??

I've like Pepe Sanchez since he played for Temple. Wanted the Hawks to draft him. Even asked Babcock directly if he would draft him when he first came out... But you were what?? 7 or 8 back then.

Secondly, we don't need to make JT as Sg. Have you been watching? JT cannot gaurd Sgs and if does prove to be an adequate PG, he may be traded.

Why is the answer go look at some Euro talent. I'm not baised against Europlayers I just realize that they are a fad in basketball just like 6'9" point gaurds and Point Forwards. If you understood the game and the Cycle of basketball, Basketball always goes back to the same themes. Right now the theme is late 70's early eighties building teams to outscore (Dallas, Sacramento, Boston). Unfortunately you were not even a thought back then so you don't know these things. If we were smart we'd look to see what won back then or what kind of team ended that Era.

The Answer is THE BAD BOYS.

The Bad boys ushered in a new day in basketball. Winning with Stiffling defense and deep benches. After them came the Bulls, Knicks, and Spurs. Since you probably have no clue what a bad boy is... Your homework is to go find out who the bad boys were and how (exactly) did they win... And What the Hawks need to do to get like them.

By the way, Pepe Sanchez was already picked up by an NBA team. He was signed by the Pistons while the World Championships were going on.

If we pick up a decent SG free agent, we won't need to start Dion Glover. Let him compete against the second-string and third-strings of other teams, kind of like he did in Shaw's, where he dominated.