• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

when clicking on an active thread

Weez

is there any way to change it so that one can click on a thread and have it take you directly to the earliest 'new' post?

as of now, one has to click on a new post, then scroll up to see if that post was the 'earliest since thread last viewed'...

I understand why the 'new posts' aren't listed in chronological order (but rather in relation to the post that was replied to'...just a thought.

It depends on how your settings are I think.

In my display settings I have descending date order, flat mode, and collapsed threads.

In any forum I see the thread with the latest post on top

When I click on a thread I see all posts in the order they were made

I guess your settings must be different?

I changed the settings (only one was different than yours)...but still when I click on the collapsed thread (the new one that I added)...it takes me to the first post in the series, not the last or the most recent. I then have to scroll down to the newly recent posts.

hmmm. it'd be nice...just to take you to the oldest new post on there...

not sure how much programming work that would be for the administrators...but yeah, throwing that out there...

thanks for the other tips.didn't know that they were there

thanks man. know it sounds silly and whatnot, but that's always been an annoyance for me...and I certainly appreciate your dedication to the board, keeping it running well...and realized that even more today when playing with the settings.

just one more thing that makes this one of the best boards around!