• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Which NBA player you know for sure u could beat!!!

Wurider05

I don't think I could beat any of them. I would probably have my best chance with Dickau. I can say for 100 percent sure I could beat Shaquille O'Neal in a free throw contest. Let us shoot 20, 50, or 100 and I would beat him at any of these.

If your looking in Shaq, then I challenge you. We can do it for charity! cool.gif

they'd back you down all day; bump the hell out of you on defense. Believe it or not, if you've ever tried to play with one of these guys (or someone of near their talent who's a big dude) you'd be greatly surprised.

See practice footage of guys like Duncan and Shaq dribbling between their legs at the top of the key, crossovers while running down court. It's amazing how agile these guys are...seriously.

That being said, I think I could beat John Edwards in a game of one on one...

definitely. I think I definitely have more skills that some guys in the NBA, but I don't know that I could beat any of them. Even guys like Dampier who aren't very skilled at all would just abuse you due to their athleticism.

I'd like to think that I could beat John Edwards, but really, I'm a shade under 6'5" and he would be able to take it into the paint and score right over the top of me.

Also a lot of guys who look like scrubs on a nightley basis against world class defense could probably scorch an average joe