• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Un freakin believable

Jackets333

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the single most dumbest, b!tch-made, I've seen in a while. That **** was so f-cked up that I couldn't believe it. I mean, how in the h#ll could they actually call that bullsh!t, collaborate on it with each other, check the replay, and then STILL come out and not just call it off or call it after the horn? WTF!!!

I so always kinda believe that there is a little conspiracy or a black over the Hawks, because that was sickening to watch. I mean they could have just sent the game on to overtime. That was just the right thing to do. I'm c'mon now, 2 winless teams that battle all night only to have the competition taking out of it by the refs for the sake of basically giving POR a win. That is really some bullsh!t!

I mean they could at least thought about Jason Collier's death having a toll a young team just a couple of weeks ago. No way am I saying that his passing shpould be an excuse for any lost this year, but I mean that was was sickening and cruel. They deserved to play that game out on the court, not have it decided by a whistle. Just BS.

I've been so pissed at a game in so long...

F-CK - Referee Ken Mauer

F-CK - Referee Bennie Adams

F-CK - Referee Mark Ayotte

And....

F-CK you if you feel that **** was fair, cool, or just!!!!