• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Switch Smoove and Chillz, and we'll be alright

hotboyj

I keep seeing how Chillz is being run off the floor by the opposing teams' shooting guards, and how Chillz's shot is best when set.

Meanwhile Smoove clearly has the athleticism to guard opposing team's guards, and has improved his shot.

In college Chillz played both forward positions. I don't think I can recall a time that he played guard. We all know he is an energy player who plays best around the basket, so why do we have him on the perimeter.

Last year Chillz averaged 19 ppg as a starting forward and 12.8 ppg as a starting guard.

Smoove averaged 9.4 ppg as a starting guard and 11.5 ppg as a starting forward, but played more minutes when he was at the forward position.

Sure Chillz may have the skillset to be a guard, but his mindset is to be a forward.

And if Smoove is going to be a cocky S.O.B we might as well match him up with the rest of them.

I seriously think this could make us a much better team even with the same players being on the floor.

Oh yeah, I think we won't have any trades until mid December when Lue's trade restriction is lifted.

A good back up pg is pretty valuable, and he is certainly expendable to us, so hold your horses, and Christmas may come early.

The biggest flaw with that is Josh likes to play off people to try to get blocks. He can't play off SG's or they'll be knocking down jumpers all night. This also takes his shot blocking skills out of the equation if he's roaming the perimeter. I think the rotation should be (at least till' some players step up/down)

PG-JJ/Lue/Ivey

SG-Salim/JJ/Chillz

SF-Chillz/Marvin/Donta

PF-Al/Smoove/Batista

C-Zaza/Edwards/Batista