• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

No Defense Inside AT ALL Atrocious

Highpozt

I am watching this Lakers game and they are running straight to the basket with absolutely no resistance. ZaZa just holds his hands up and never leaves his feet. Josh Smith is chasing like he is lost and the guards errrr are just letting Kobe run around them --- no one is squaring up Smush Parker or Kobe --- basic defensive fundamentals. Maybe the Hawks can outscore them because they aren't stopping anyone. Defense is atrocious

No one is playing like a champ except J.J. What is wrong with the team. It is probably the worst i have seen the Hawks in about 10 years..........that is a very long time..............josh smith? What Happened? He was my favorite player last year hands down, and i was absolutely sure this was going to be his break out year by dunking on everyone like Amare.....

Smoove can't dunk on everyone because he can't control the ball long enough to get to the rim, everytime he tries to make a move with the ball he turns it over, he needs to really work on his ballhandling, he needs to forget about that jumpshot for a while and concentrate on getting to the rim, him standing around the perimeter waiting on a jumpshot is a terrible waste of athleticism