• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks sign Darvin Ham baby! DJ's progress in here<

Hawksfreak

Great pickup! Awsome! Terrific! I think he is a great player looks like we are ready baby I'm pumped as even whooohoooo! The most physical player in the game I think he could of had way better numbers then that if he got more playing time! I have always loved Darvin! Great! Now if someone could get me some heartattack pills I'll be ok! cool.gif DerMarr Johnson is going to be out of the Spinal Center he was in on Wedseday! Great day for Atlanta I can't wait to go see DJ to cheer him up!

Now lets talk about Darvin a little more. To a lot of people this guy is the most explosive and more energetic player in the NBA. I have always loved him also has Pete Babcock

"We have had interest in DH for a while,It is great to get him because of his high energy and poise on the court." Darvin Ham,some people say Who is Darvin Ham? I though he should have been the the Slam Dunk contest last year along with Dion and DJ. When he dunks it's like a "HAM SANDWICH" or in this case "THE HAM SLAM"! He also unites with his teammate he was with a couple of weeks ago Glenn Robinson! I don't know about yall but our team is complete no question! This 5 year veteran will fit in and will finally get some playing time! HamAction_3_JeffReinking.jp.jpg

THIS PICTURE IS FROM THE ATLANTA HAWKS MARKETING DEPARTMENT!

He calls it a Ham-Slamwich.

My brother in law and his family live in Milwaukee.

We went up there this past Christmas and I got

to see the Hawks play the Bucks. Hamm put on

a show and had a field day against us.

I believe he is the most purely athletic player we've

had since Nique, and his overall game improves

every year. The kid just wants to play. I just

hope we can get him a lot of quality minutes.