• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I WAS FAN OF THE GAME

oken

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BIG YELLOW AFRO CHILDRESS JERSEY WEARING ME!!!

most fun ive had in awhile thanks to mr. levensen.

cept me and my friends kind of disappointed...

we were trying to cheer and we made signs that said S-C-O-R-E!!!

and we were holding them up and yelling and cheering and some guy behind us told us to not do that anymore coz he wanted to watch the game...

erm.........

._.;; made me feel kind of strange...

come on i want to see some enthusiasm and excitement from fans...!!!

but man...it was great fun...most fun ive had in awhile...

Quote:

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BIG YELLOW AFRO CHILDRESS JERSEY WEARING ME!!!

most fun ive had in awhile thanks to mr. levensen.

cept me and my friends kind of disappointed...

we were trying to cheer and we made signs that said S-C-O-R-E!!!

and we were holding them up and yelling and cheering and some guy behind us told us to not do that anymore coz he wanted to watch the game...

erm.........

Awesome. Enjoy your stay at the Westin. Took the Girl™ there a few weeks ago, it was fabulous.

Quote:

erm.........

I wish I was by you, because I would of told the guy off (nicely ofcourse..haha) I dealt with a guy that told me not to yell during a Braves playoff game and then he had security come down to get me to shut up. When did "Go Braves" ever become a bad thing?

Quote:

Quote:

erm.........

I wish I was by you, because I would of told the guy off (nicely ofcourse..haha) I dealt with a guy that told me not to yell during a Braves playoff game and then he had security come down to get me to shut up. When did "Go Braves" ever become a bad thing?

LOL.....funny you should mention the Braves Game. I was at a game one time. A woman was talking on her cell phone. A guy was yelling a lot. It wasn't yelling at everything type yelling. Just normal yelling, and at the right times in the game. Like when the Braves had someone on base, or the other team was in an RBI Situation.

The woman on the cell phone couldn't hear, cause of the guy yelling. She asked a usher to make him stop. The usher went and talked to the guy, and made him stop. I was shocked! Couldn't believe someone was asked to stop yelling.

I have no problems with what people do when they come to the game. If talking on your cell phone is your thing. That's fine! But don't ruin it for the rest of us.

USHERS PLEASE DON'T SHUT THE NOISEY FANS UP! THAT'S WHAT WE NEED!