• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Squawkers at the game...

ATL_BALLER

Okay sorry for posting late on this thread but I had to travel from out of town to the game. I was sitting in Section 122 row H. I met shock & The A. I am not sure but was Dr. Zachary sitting in section 122 about 2 or 3rows down from me? WHom were these 4 rowdy white guys that were sitting in section 122 row I or J? They were yelling and screaming the whole game. Some of the stuff they were saying was funny as Hell. Trace were you the Blackguy wearing the all white Atlanta Hawks sweatsuit that got to sit with Levenson? Levenson only visited one section of the lower level. He never came over to section 122.

OK, I can answer a couple of these questions.

The bald guy sitting next to zzzz (Me) was a friend of mine. He doesn't post on here. Gambitt99 told him he needed to get involved, so maybe he will join up here.

Traceman did have the white jogging suit on. He sat with Mr. Levenson for the 2nd quarter. His regular seats were Row H section 121 (behind zzz and the bald guy....lol)

The dancing moves was hilarious. I gave my shout outs to your friend. Glad he won.

Also great to see Sky Hawk kick the ball our way after the dunks on the trampoline. Did anyone catch it? I think it went into section 122.

Terrell Owens was at the game. I know there was several people around me trying to find where he was sitting. I learned on the Marta Train that he was in the first row, on the other end of the floor (Clippers Side). So those 4 or 5 canidates we had for Terrell was all wrong....lol.