• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Opportunity Awaits

BlackHawkDown

Before the big Dog trade many were interested in acquiring

1. Shane Battier ( The Oreo )

2. Mike Miller ( Eminem )

3. Lamar Odom ( The Goods )

No chance on Odom, but Miller and Battier are still real possibilities in a mid season swap. Each could easily be moved to the 2 and whats more is they could easily post great numbers even as a 4th option. But with that said looking at Defense Battier is a solid defender and at the 2 he would be perhaps a top 3 or 4 defender at his position. Eminem has questionable D, even though he played great D against me, But his size alone at the 2 would make him at least as good a defender as DJ if not better.

The keys to getting a trade for either is the play of Dion and Nazr if both put up good numbers we could pull off a deal.

I think any speculation on possibly trading Nazr for a guard/ swingman HAS to wait until at least December...

1) see how Theo's health holds up, as well as his performance after such a long layoff

2) See how Hendu's health is doing...is he back to the reliable consistent bu pf and sometimes center that he used to be?

If the answer to both questions are yes, then entertaining trade ideas for Nazr might be realistic. But as is, with our question marks and recent barrage of injuries, giving away our only real bu center scares the living hell outta me.

I'm quite curious to see how this team performs/ comes together. Say what you will about "not being championship quality," but no one can deny that we've got a talented team with a good mix of role players, energy men, and top flight scorers. Let's start this season and see the work in progress...

When you lack big men you don't trade centers

for SF's.Why is Miller needed?We have a SF,we

have plenty of guys that can play SG.Miller is

not needed.

Mohammad is the best backup center the east

has and would be a starter for teams such as

Miami/Boston and some others.

We don't need Mike Miller.We are better off

signing Walt Williams and keeping Nazr.

I agree weasledom I wouldn't make a move on Nazr until just before the dealine and even then only after we found a NBDLer that could give us minutes. But fact is even though Nazr is decent by today's low standards he isn't great. I want to see us make a move that will land Battier or Eminem in our backyard and give us a chance on Chris Marcus in the draft next season.

We lost a lot giving up Hanno and Udonnis two player that the hawks could have easily had. I talked to someone Udonnis could have easily been signed.

Lets sign the two undrafted high schoolers Dangelo Collins and Fat Boy Slim.

And Marcus? He was thoroughly outplayed by Curtis Borchardt in their head to head matchup. He was not in tip top shape since he had only played a few games since his serious ankle injury but he performed so poorly that he was forced to go back to school rather than declare for the draft. Marcus may turn out to be a good center but right now, I haven't seen anything from him skills wize to indicate that he will be as good as Nazr is right now, let alone better. He has tremendous size which is good but he is FAR from a sure thing.

Besides, if Marcus has a good year, the odds of him being available when we pick are not very good.