• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Diesel's Trade of the Morning...

This mornings trade is one that I feel will eventually help both teams.

Atlanta trades JT/#37 to GS.

GS trades Jaimeson to Atlanta.

Why does GS do it. Going into this yrs draft, GS needs a PG. However, the best player available will be a PF or SF. Many say that Dunleavy Jr. is going to be their pick... And I don't see why he should be. Physically, he's not strong enough to play alongside Antwain and I don't see hjm and Antwain matching up against Western 3/4 very successfully. That leaves a guy like Gooden who could make the transition but GS needs a 1.

We send them Terry. He's a great 1. They give us Jaimeson. What that does is it opens the door for them to get another 4. I'm thinking Wilcox will move up. His workouts sound really good and a player with his kind of strength is bound to go up. Sorta like Brown last yr. A few good workouts had him all the way up to #1.

So we would end up with:

Vaughn/Maloney

Slim/Glover/Ira

SAR/Toni/CC

Jaimeson/Hendu/Smith

Theo/Nazr

Either Ira or Smith goes?

Good trade.

First off, JV is a good shooter who can keep people honest.

Secondly, Both AJ and SAR have the capability to put up 50 points on any given night and both have. With the new rules, it rewards slashers and strong post players. We would be better than Boston. I think we'd easily be the #1 team in the East. I mean... Look at NJ? How much different from that were they?

I would only make this trade if they gave us the #30 pick and if we had another deal on the table to get us Jamal Crawford or a mid-20's first round pick to get Williams or Dickau. It sucks losing JT, but Antawn is a legit player that could work for us. He and SAR would be somewhat interchangable between the 3-4 positions. The problem is that Jamison doesnt like playing the SF position, and in reality isnt a good enough rebounder (6.8 rebounds per game) to play the PF spot. However, he isnt a good enough 3 pt shooter 31% career average (32% last year) to play the SF spot.

SAR is a career 29% 3 pt shooter (30% last year) so he would hurt us at the SF spot. He is plenty good enough to play PF though and unless we get a McDyess type of PF that can rebound (2001 - 12 rebounds per game) and dominate in the post (2001 - 21 points per game) I really want to keep him at PF. So, you would have a very hard time getting me to agree to this deal even if they gave us the #30 pick because of the above reasons. However, if we could get Crawford on the cheap and re-signed JV I could probably live with it.

This deal sucks!Who can you count on for Leadership,consisant

outside shooting,and who the hell is going to take the last shot?

DJ/SAR/Jamison would toss the ball around like a hot potato...

BAD trade.The Kandi/Odom for Kukoc/Theo/pick is closer than

this one.NO TRADE

Wasn't there a proposal out there a few weeks ago where someone proposed that we offer JT/Kukoc/future #1 (or something like that) for Jamsion/#3 and many said they wouldn't do it? No way in hell I trade JT for Jamison straight up and I was one of the few who said they would do the other deal. I think Jamison could help us but in addition to JT, Reef and Theo. I wouldn't trade any of those 3 players for Jamison straight up.