• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

New NBA Insider Rumor - Big Dog for Spree?

Admin

Jun. 21 - Scott Layden is still trying to shake things up and Spree is his most valuable commodity. If Wilcox is off the board when the Knicks draft, they may have no choice but to draft either Dajuan Wagner, or a small forward and move Spree. The New York Daily News is reporting today that the Knicks turned down a Glenn Robinson-for-Spree offer.

And Pryzibillia if we threw in Glover.

I don't see why these deals I mention are so Taboo.

Theo/#1 for Battier/Lo

Theo/Glover for Big Dog/Pryz.

The reason I like both deals is because they give us what we need.... A SF that can score and a C. Lo and Pryz are not Theo, but Theo will not be the difference maker many of you make him out to be... That's even if he decides he wants to play.

Thats the difference between those two. I could almost guarantee that if you polled this board and any other Hawks board......the Battier/Lo trade would win hands down compared to the Big Scrub/Pryz trade. I wouldnt want Big Scrub on our team for anything because of reasons well documented by me and other people on this board. A healthy Theo/MCE FA Signing like Marshall/#1 are worth far more to us than Battier/Lo. However, if the team had any concerns about Theo then yes I would make that deal in a second. Since Theo is going to come back better than his former All-Star self (according to reports on Hawks.com).......I would not do that deal.

No question I would rather have Lo/Battier for Theo than Big Dog/Pryz. It's really not close in my opinion. If NY won't part with Spree for Big Dog, I damn sure wouldn't part with Theo for him. I also agree with you that I'd rather have a healthy Theo and say Marshall than Lo/Battier.