• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade with Washington

lush23

What about A. Harrington & T. Lue to Washington for Antonio Daniels, J. Jefferies, & Jarvis Hayes. Money works.

Antonio Daniels is a veteran PG who has always had one of the top assist to turnover ratios in the NBA. He is coming off a very good year in Seatle but has struggled somewhat this year. He plays very good def. also.

Just a thought.

A. Daniels- S. Stoudamire- R. Ivey

J. Johnson- J. Hayes

Z. Puschilla- E. Batista- J. Edwards

J. Smith- J. Jefferies

J. Childress- M. Williams

I think we are undervaluing Harrington's value. While all three players are servicable (and I loved Jarvis Hayes while he was at GA) I don't think Daniels is a long term solution for Point Guard. If we are going to trade what is shaping up to be our hottest trading commodity, who has plenty of skills and is only 25, I think we can get something more in return.

Unfortunately, that's not an easy task. League wide, quality big men and point guards are a rare commodity. Honestly at this point I think our best bet is to draft the best PG in the next draft (probably Rondo?), and try to do a big man by committee next year with zaza, anderson, batista/edwards, and whatever big man we can sign in free agency or trade al for.

I don't think that there are many PG's we can get perood, if we're being realistic. I suppose Earl Watson would be my preference out of the very few that could maybe be traded. He wouldn't be our long term solution, and is not a pure distributor, but he is quick and doesn't hog the ball like Lue, so I still he would still make our offense waaaay better than it is right now. Not sure what I'd want to trade for him though.

I would pick Jack, but I think Portland wants to keep him to keep the pressure on Telfair, which is really too bad. Jack is a clutch player too.

There are several pg's coming out this year but haven't haven't seen that much of them.

I agree Jack would be nice and I think BK could have had him last year if he really wanted him. I doubt Portland will let him go.

Speaking of Portland I have been keeping tabs on Przybilla. He is in the top 10 in blocks even though he is playing only 26 minutes a game. He is also averaging 7 boards and got 39 rebounds his last 3 games.

We don't need a real pg..we need a real coach. There is no way in hell that our lineup should be 2-14. We need to open up the offense. I am tired of the same post play where we waste 20 seconds off the clock trying to throw entry passes to Al then when we can't try to get off some ill advised last second prayer. Our defense isn't any better either. We should run the big lineup that we only tried once and go with that until it fails.

JJ

Chills

Smoove

Al

Zaza

Hell we ain't running anyway so we might as well take advantage of size.