• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jamaal Tinsley could have been a Hawk..Good or Bad

Hawksfreak

Do you guys remember 2 years year when we drafted Jamaal Tinsley of the Pacers and then we traded the pick to the Pacers? I remembered that and after this year I was like OMG he should have been in a Hawks uniform! This might look very bad for us Hawks fans but since we collected 2 future 1st round picks in that draft look at the treasures we dug up in Dan Dickau and Glenn Robinson...let me refresh this:

Hawks Trade FUTURE 1ST ROUND PICK TO SACTOWN

for

Dan Dickau!

Notice that that first round pick we gave them was probably from the years before were we collected the 2 first rounders.

Then......

Hawks Trade Leon Smith,Toni Kukoc,and a future 1st round pick to MIL for

Glenn Robinson!

See now you see that Pete Babcock is not crazy as I've been telling you guys he is one of the best. In the future digging will get you somewhere!

• Admin

I don't regret not taking him at all. He's a one dimensional player, period. He can't shoot, isn't a good scorer and plays only average D. He's a great passer though. But his inability to do much else makes him a liability. Leave him open, he's only gonna hurt you 1 in 10 games. Obviously the pacers have cooled on him otherwise they wouldn't be trying to move him for someone else.

Uhm, door 2 please..

About Tinsley, he showed alot of promise in the beginning of the season but the guy had bad conditioning. Apparently he has been working out religiously this summer with Al Harrington so he's in the best shape ever BUT Tinsleys numbers dropped after a strong start because

a) the defending PG's were forcing him to go left which is his weakness

b) they denied him the lane because he has a suspect range on his jumper

c) fatigue, his conditioning was plain old lousy

From the look of things, he's worked on C but A and B still remain a problem.

"Moochie Norris (the pick we gave the Rockets for a future one) "

I think you mean Terrance Morris, but who cares. Dont worry bout Robinson and Morris. Lets think bout Dickau and Tinsley, who would you rather have there. I think id rather have Dickau, but Tinsley has proven he can be a solid player in the NBA, Dickau hasnt.