• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The hawks take the COVER!!!!

Diesel

• Premium Member

I was in the Bookstore today, looking for the annual Street & Smiths preview when I say Jason Terry grinning at me. Yep, on the COVER of Athlo Sport Basketball annual Preview, there's Jason Terry with the Caption:

In reply to:

Can Hawks Crash Postseason Party?

I didn't bother thumbing through... This cover itself is a Collector's item.

I'll grade the book later.

Look on Hawks.com! The Hawks are everywhere now and everyone knows this is a different team! Did you get this at a Barnes & Nobles? I want to get all three! Right now I have seperate collections of Hawks magazines!

HAWK TALK

SPORTS ILLASTRATED 1960-2002

SIFK

name a Hawks magazine and I probably have it!

• Premium Member

I won't say that the magazine Sucks. I will say that they gave us some awfully low ratings. Mainly, on a scale of 1 to 10, we got no higher than 5 on any caetegory (rebounding, atheleticism, defense, scoring, intagibles, Coaching). In fact, our numbers from last yr are quite Similar.

I will look more in detail before I give my final opinion. I will examine it's central a little later... Maybe tommorow.

I won't say that the magazine Sucks. I will say that they gave us some awfully low ratings. Mainly, on a scale of 1 to 10, we got no higher than 5 on any caetegory (rebounding, atheleticism, defense, scoring, intagibles, Coaching). In fact, our numbers from last yr are quite Similar. "

Well based on last year this is true.But we do still

lack atheletic ability and perhaps good coaching.