• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

DJ Update

Traceman

I heard a replay this morning of Stan Kasten's interview on 680 the fan yesterday. During the interview, Stan said that DJ was at Phillips Arena for the Orlando game but he stayed in the locker room. Stan said that "a member of his posse" drove him to the game (that was hilarious coming from Stan) and that he still had his halo.

Now for the good news. Stan said that DJ told him that the doctors said that they would probably take the halo off in about 3 weeks which is at least 2 months ahead of schedule. Stan also said that the main thing was that DJ was alive and that he was able to walk around. He said they still were not sure about his prospects for playing basketball in the future but things looked promising right now.

That is good news Trace, thanks for the update. Hopefully DJ can make a full recovery, I'd really like to se him kick some major butt and come back in time for the playoffs, but I don't know how realistic that is if they're still judging wether or not he'll ever even play again. Best of luck to him. Did Stan really say 'possee'?? LMAO that's almost as funny as hearing Steve Holman the other night saying there was 'a minute tweezy left in the game'. That's just hysterical. :-)