• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Norcross vs. Parkview

Dukegotgame

Is anyone in Ga coming to the game this friday? ESPN is having their camera crew come cuz highlights will be on Sportscenter! I go to Norcross and last year we came the closest to beating parkview of any team since their 36 game winning streak. We lost by two in their home stadium, but the officals gave us a screw job. Parkview is ranked 2nd nationally, but this year the game is at Norcross... This will be a great game and our students will be going crazy.... I think we are gonna snap their winning streak this year!

Hmmm...Go Norcross!

I just dislike Parkview b/c they beat Northside in the champ. game last year. I got to know Northside's QB Chansi Stuckey (now at Clemson) through a friend, so I became somewhat of a NS fan.

I'd love to be there for that game. If my school wasn't beginning region play against our rival this week, I'd try to make it up there. Reading over @ GAVSV has me pumped for that game.

You'd probably be interested in some of the discussion that go on over there, here's the link: http://citadel5.ezboard.com/bgavsv