• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Chris Paul is impressive....

emeans

I am looking at the rookie all-star challenge and I am really impressed with his instinctive PG nature. The dude is flatout awesome!! Definately the next Isiah Thomas.

I am also glad we have Marvin Williams too. Both is these players are future all-stars.

We were in a win/win situation picking 2nd. We couldn't lose either way we went.

I really wonder what kind of impact Paul really would have had with the Hawks. His stats would likely be a little bit better. Would the Hawks really be better? One thing that the Hornets do that is going unnoticed. They are playing defense. Last I heard they were in the top 10 in Opp PPG. While Paul runs the show there. They are obviously giving that extra effort on defense. Something the Hawks have yet to give on a consistent basis.

Exactly...I am sold on his PG ability. He is light years better than anything we have at PG right now. He is extremely instinctive, he knows where everyone is on the court. He is years beyond his age in terms of poise.

We couldn't lose picking 2nd with Paul or Marvin.

I love Marvin too however. Marvin is also an all-star in the making.

The guy I'm most impressed with in this entire game by far(meaning the one guy I would choose for the Hawks if I could select any player out there), is Dwight Howard. That guy is an impressive physical specimen. In fact, I think I'd rather have Dwight than Amare Stoudamire because Dwight can defend and rebound and his offensive game will come along soon enough.