• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Paging Shock, come in Shock

drzachary

Quote:

The Auto Club 500. Live from Fontana California. 3:30 est on FOX. Kyle Busch won it last year. He's a punk, and people all week have been questioning how he drives, so I expect him to drive a little reckless today and be involved in a crash.

I'm on it! My dad tells me that the FOX commentary crew is much better than what we had for the Daytona 500.

[quoteI'm on it! My dad tells me that the FOX commentary crew is much better than what we had for the Daytona 500.

YES!! This is pretty much known by everyone who watches NASCAR.

The NBC crew is AWFUL. Bill Weber is like a robot who looks REALLY creepy. Benny Parsons is OLD.

The FOX crew is awesome. Larry Macdonald is by far my favorite of the group. Darrell Waltrip and Jeff Hammond are good. Fox just does an overall better job of explaining whats going on, interviews, "extras", and they are just more enjoyable to listen to.

Quote:

[quoteI'm on it! My dad tells me that the FOX commentary crew is much better than what we had for the Daytona 500.

YES!! This is pretty much known by everyone who watches NASCAR.

The NBC crew is AWFUL. Bill Weber is like a robot who looks REALLY creepy. Benny Parsons is OLD.

The FOX crew is awesome. Larry Macdonald is by far my favorite of the group. Darrell Waltrip and Jeff Hammond are good. Fox just does an overall better job of explaining whats going on, interviews, "extras", and they are just more enjoyable to listen to.

"Benny Parsons is OLD."

I HATE that dude. I remember the what I seen he would screw up certain drivers names and do it over and over again.