• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Falcons put the hammer down

kudzu23

Duckett runs right side into the endzone. Vick runs a 44 yard touch down run. They looked a little scrambled in the beginning of the third but things kept on clicking. Panthers forced to go third string QB after wienke gets a possible concussion. Intercepted by Buchanan!! he's putting the clamps on their recievers.. This one's in the bank..

Feely hit a 45 yard field goal off the post and it bounced to the inside. Panthers got robbed in the last minute, on that TD pass in the endzone. They should have challenged, I think they would have reversed the incomplete pass ruling. They would have avoided the shutout. Then instead of going for a field goal, they tried for the TD pass again and got shutdown. Panthers 3rd string QB ran for quite a few yards and did aight for a rookie.

The birds looked so great today on both sides of the ball. Defensively, this should've been a pretty easy game, NC's offense is'nt all that, and Big Pay Ray served notice; look who's back! Offensively, I was stunned. Panther's tout one of the best rated D's in the league, but Vick looked so comfortable and natural, he got great protection from the O line, ran big at will, and Willie Jackson and Trevor Gaylor played a helluva game. I'm still a little ticked at Weiner tho, his foul negated a beautiful 60 yard bomb to Jax in the endzone. Duckett is THE MAN, its about time Danno started using him and Dunn effectively. The icing on the cake was watching the Buttfukkaneers get handled (again) by the Eagles. I hate seeing any player get hurt BUT it was sweet seeing Warren Yapp kicking and crying face down on the field like a little girl.