• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anthony Grundy signed Royal Ivey Released!

Johnnybravo4

Ok so this is only in my fantasy world but with Lue coming back this week, is it such a bad thing? Ivey has already stolen enough money so why not give someone else a chance? I mean if you are Grundy you have to think "Why am I being called up from the NBDL? I mean I was an All ACC caliber player. I was an honorable mention All America." While Royal Ivey avg a herculean 9ppg in that mighty big 12 conference.

Another question you he would have to ask.."Why did it take them 5 weeks to call me up when I was Avg 23ppg, 5 rebounds and 4 assists." I am pretty much the NBDL player of the year, but I can't get any PT while Royal Ivey is avg 10 mpg and 3ppg on a team with only 2 pg on the whole roster?"

I think that Royal Ivey should be put on the first Greyhound bus going back to Austin. He couldn't start on my Church league team much less my pro team.

Hook em horns!...better yet give Royal's azz the hook!

From another blog.

Saw that you guys were picking him up..

He played here in Sweden two years ago I think, he's one of the biggest ballhogs i've ever seen, he also beat his own teammate in the lockeroom during halftime and he was arrested drunk driving during the year he stayed here.

He's skilled though, he can flat out ball but he isn't a team player at all. He's a great scorer and is a decent shooter on top of that, if he's playing in the NBA i'm sure he could be productive of the bench.