• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Diesel's offseason..> Revision #5.

Diesel

I agree, that would be a near perfect offseason to me. I dont see Al and the pick being worth near as much to us as JO but Indi might do it. I'd throw in a little extra with Marvin to get Livingston if I had to or I'd do a similar deal if possible and get a little extra like Devin Harris and Mbenga for Marvin. I dont see a need to resign Grundy since we are already stuck with Lue and Salim, if either were moved I'd consider signing him.

• Premium Member

I consider Dallas (Harris) but I don't think Dallas has the need for a Sf. While LAC could definitely use one with Maggette being such an unknown right now.

But back to Livingston.

If we had Livingston, we could even play Salim at his natural position of SG While JJ was on the bench!

I love that plan...

JJ and Livingston could be the best backcourt in the league if Livingston can stay healthy, the hawks would basically have 2 point guards on the floor, but livingston would allow JJ to concentrate more on scoring. The more I see Smoove play the more he looks like a small forward to me, I am just not that impressed with Marvin, he may end up being a good player but if they could get Livingston for him, I would do it in a heartbeat. JO and Smoove could be the best forward duo in the league too...