Luefan#10 on Cassell?

Diesel

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:22 pm Post subject: Lue is the best optionLue doesn't have anything on Cassell

Over the last two months Lue is averaging 15 ppg, shooting 50% from the field and over 40% from 3. How much better would Cassell do? Say he averages 20. Lue could probably be resigned for less than half of what Cassell makes. Is it worth and extra $4million to get an extra 5ppg? That is the best case scenario, assuming he stays healthy and actually wants to play here, which is a reach. Plus we would have to give up something in a trade to get him here.

Trading for Cassell makes ZERO sense.

Quote:

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:06 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Quote:

Do you feel Lue should be the current/future starting point guard for the Hawks?

I feel the Hawks would only benefit from having someone like Cassell. He would be great on the court, and inside the locker room.

Lue is fine for now. If the Hawks can get an all-star calibur pg through the draft or fa then Lue can back him up. In either case Lue is valuable.

I have followed Cassell his whole career, including college, and I don't think he would be happy here. He would be a locker room problem more than a solution. He would probably demand to be traded to a contender. I don't think he would have the patience for a rebuilding team.

Quote:

Quote:

the knock on Lue is his lack of passing and D.

Yeah right. He has a 3.5 assist to turnover ratio on a team that lacks shooting. He is quick enough to make it tough for guards to get in the lane. In fact the Lakers used him to slow down Iverson on one of their title runs. The only real knock on him is his height.

• Premium Member

As if your avator gives you any kind of respect. What are you a "Homeboy"... A "Thug".... A " N. or W. with an attitude"? Is that supposed to make anyone believe that you have anything intelligent to say?? Who are you BRabbit?

Whatup Dog? 4ShizzleMyWhizzle.

I got sumtin' to say, and I need the world to hear it. I'm a lyricologist. I can rap about anything. Shrink, shrink. Blinkity-blink. Tried to make me think. Wanna go to my sink. And vomit. Clean it up wit' Comet. Earth is my planet. See? I'm the shiznit.