• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Falcons @ Steelers

kudzu23

Forecast shows 30% chance of rain. However it should be warmer than it is now with a high around 60. Pittsburgh is 5-3, same as Falcons. I played a Madden game last night and they beat me 38-39, one stinking point hehe.. Lets hope its not a premonition.. Any pregame thoughts or predictions?

Thats the beautiful thing about the NFL what worked last week won't work this week. Vick and his receivers had a horrible game. I don't expect a repeat of that. If the steelers come with the same game plan as the ravens they will get smoked. The ravens changed the spy on vick on almost every play and they didn't blitz conventionally. They did a lot of zone blitzing.

I see this as a good thing because next time Vick sees it he will be ready. As for the receivers they are the worst in the league. The least they could do is continue to run and try to get open when the play breaks down. How many times did Vick by time and his receivers still couldn't get open. You want to know why? Because they were all turned looking at Vick standing still. Unacceptable. You can't see this with the way the games are filmed, but from people that were there this was what happened.

If the Falcs play as crappy against PITT as they did against BAL, it should be a cakewalk for the Steelers. Our WRs are a joke, and the secondary will get eaten alive by Maddox if they don't step it up against the pass. With not even a hint of a deep threat, except for a very raw Gaylor, and TJ Duckett probably out, I don't think we'll have the offense to match up. What I expect from the birds is one of those lameass Tampa G a y style games of 'we're not gonna score, but you're not either'. Vick will be the only thing on offense, and unless Feeley chokes..... ATL- 17, PITT- 24

a question for u guys...

im not the biggest FOOTBALL fan, but i noticed that our WRs arent as good as other TEAMS...

how would u rank our WRs??? are they the worse in the league? 2nd worse?

u know ur WRs stink if the best one = Brian Finnerian (no offense to Finnerian of course).