• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If we get the 4th pick.....

emeans

and Thomas, Bargnani, Aldridge are taken......Brandon Roy should be our guy.

I agree with Chad Ford in that he and JJ could be a nice tandem and both can switch playing the point.

He would be an immediate impact player for the Hawks!!

However, I hope with get Bargnani, but I would not be mad if we picked up Roy!!

I'm pretty much where you are as well. I would have to strongly consider trading Chill for Gadzuric if that is possible and then drafting Morrison. There is actually so many possibilities as to what we're going to do that you have to be excited to see what BK will do in the coming months. Last year, it was pretty much a sure thing that we would get Marvin or Bogut. If we do stay at 4, so many decisions have to be made. It's getting more interesting the more I think about it.

Do you want us to be a better defensive team? Didn't you get tired of seeing us lose games last year because there was noone to stop other teams from driving the lane and finishing at will? As much as it may seem like a bad deal on the surface, tell me how many more games we would have won last year had we just had one guy, other than Smoove, who could play consistent defense in the paint?

If you want to have a team that is full of guys who are potential high-light reels, then let's just draft Rudy Gay and call it a day. We'll have as many dunks as losses yet again. When you're ready to have a team that plays well in all facets in all positions, you'll be ready to handle a deal such as Chill for Gadz. Or how about Al instead? To me, getting rid of just one of any of our forwards, except Smoove, for a low-profile yet defensively sound center would be wise and pay off in more wins. I want more wins. What do you want?