• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Where will Redick go?

Bulldog

nbadraft.net have him at #11 to Orlando. He is one guy that really divides opinion. Some see him as a Drazen Petrovic type who will take over games with his incredible range. Others say he has little NBA type game and will end up as a Steve Kerr / Voshon Lenard type taking few minutes and coming on to gun some threes before heading back to the bench.

To me he seems like a winner. He was superb in college, no question. I think he will fall between the two - not reaching Petrovic, Miller, Stojakovic type heights but certainly providing good production as more of a Dan Majerle type player. I see him going to the Jazz at #14.

Personally, I see his physical attributes holding him back in the NBA. It took until his senior at Duke to finally feel strong and aggressive enough to attack the basket, and he still go beat around. JJ Redick will simply be a spot up shooter, which is his stength, he can stroke it. Orlando would be a nice fit as a complement to the number of double teams Howard is going to receive and he can be an outlet. A place like Cleveland would also benefit from a deadly outside shooter while LeBron penetrates, draws, and kicks...

I agree with buckeye that unless Redick gets stronger he's going to have a hard time getting through traffic for open looks. Even if he turns out to be nothing more than a Steve Kerr type (which is why I posted he'd be a nice fit with Kobe and Co. running the triangle), I think he's got a role. Not quite Dan Majerle because of the lack of strength, but maybe like a Reggie Miller once he's able to get his shot off in the NBA.